Product Name: GLASS SEALANT
ASMACO GLASS is a premium quality single component acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a flexible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes. The product is suitable to manufacture aquariums and cladding applications.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
• Easy - to - use one component type.
• Fast curing
• Permanently elastic
• Very good unprimed adhesion
• Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
• Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
• Outstanding adhesiveness to many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics etc ...
• Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes etc...
• Meets the requirements as per ISO 11600 25 LM F&G