ASMACO PU Foam Sealant B1 is quick setting single component polyurethane foam with fire retardant properties. It meets the extremely stringent requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials; Class B1 where fire ratings of 30min to 4 hours are achievable. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +30oC, ideally 20oC.
• High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke.
• Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
• Economical in use - 300% Triple Expanding foam.
• Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
• Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
• Non flammable propellant.
• Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation valve.
• Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
• Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surface contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
• Mould proof, water proof, over paintable.
• Quick drying, moisture curing.
• Closed cell structure, resistant to water absorption.
• Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.
• Suitable for sealing high volume low moment gaps.
• It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.