ASMACOAT WP 810 is a liquid applied, single-component moisture-curing polyurethane coating. It is designed to form a seamless, elastomeric waterproofing membrane. When fully cured ASMACOAT WP 810 forms a permanently flexible waterproof lining to most building surfaces including reinforced concrete, block works, brick works, cement render, plaster board and fibre-reinforced cement. The properties like high elasticity, very good crack bridging and impermeability to water vapour make it capable of effectively waterproofing even in most demanding conditions. It is and advanced state of water proofing system and offers tangible, coast saving benefits over conventional sheet and bitumen based systems.
• Single component ready for use.
• Does not create mess and objectionable odor like bitumen based materials.
• Excellent elasticity, allows expansion and contraction with the substrate, without cracking or becoming brittle.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• High thermal stability which eliminates melting and flowing at high temperature.
• Excellent workability.
• Excellent adhesion to wide range of construction materials.
• Provides a continuous, seamless waterproofing membrane.
• Easy to repair.