Asmaco Gold P65
Product Details :
ASMACO PU FOAM P-50/P- 65 is a single component, moisture curing polyurethane foam having low secondary expansion to use for fixing and insulation of door and window frames. It doesn’t contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation valve.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Low secondary expansion.
- Fast polymerization.
- Dense foam structure after application.
- Eco friendly composition.
- Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surface contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
- Increased output up to 65 liters depending on temperature and humidity.
- Closed cell structure, resistant to water absorption
- Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.
- Suitable for sealing high volume low moment gaps.
- It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.