Asmaco 2677 Insulation Glass Silicone Sealant
Product Details :
Asmaco 2677 is a single component, neutral cure silicone sealant which is particularly suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. This is a high bonding, high modulus sealant and offers durable adhesion to most porous and non porous substrates including glass, metals, coated and painted metals, plastic wood, concrete etc. The product is resistant to Ozone, UV and temperature extremes. Asmaco 2677 is developed for use as a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit. Insulating glass sealant can bond the individual components, forming a weather-resistant unit
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to glass and metal substrates, such as galvanized steel, stainless steel
• Easy to use one component type, minimizes waste and downtime by eliminating base purging and static mixer maintenance
• Consistently non-slump, permitting automated glazing
• Non-corrosive by-products, • Almost odorless fast curing formula
• Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
• Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
• Excellent durability
• Low VOC as per green building norms