Asmaco 2781 Silicone Sealant
Product Details :
ASMACO 2781 is a premium quality single component acetic cure silicone sealant that vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a flexible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles, and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes. The product is suitable for sanitary and cladding applications.
• Easy – to – use one component type.
• Fast curing
• Permanently elastic
• Very good unprimed adhesion
• Low VOC
• Doesn’t contain formaldehyde and asbestos and hence environmentally friendly
• Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
• Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
• Outstanding adhesiveness to many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics etc
• Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes etc
• Meets the requirements as per ISO 11600 F&G 25 LM