Product Details :
ASMACO INTUMESCENT ACRYLIC SEALANT is a single component high-performance gun grade intumescent Fire-stop sealant based on re resistant acrylic emulsions. e sealant is suitably formulated by using special additives and chemicals. The product is fire resistant, easy to apply and seals joints between construction parts subjected to moderate stress. The intumescent (expands when exposed to re) re-stop sealant, once used as recommended, helps to protect combustible and non-combustible penetrations and linier joints for up to 4 hours Fire rating. is product can be used for sealing all low movement joints, internal perimeter pointing of Fire rated door and window frames and restricts the passage of Fire and smoke from room to room and to escape routes. Since the sealant is water-based, it is user friendly and low VOC.
• Protects most typical Fire-stop penetration applications up to 4 hours
• Class 2 surface spread of Flame classification
• Meets Green building requirements
• Easy to work with and fast cleanup
• Can be re-penetrated when laying new cables, ducts, pipes etc.
• Good unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates
• Can be painted
• Resistance to Ozone, UV radiation, and temperature extremes