Product Details :
Asmaco 2890 SL is a single component, low odor neutral cure Self-leveling silicone sealant for concrete and concrete to asphalt pavement joints. This is a high bonding sealant and offers a durable adhesion to most porous and non-porous construction material. e product non-corrosive and is resistant to Ozone, UV and temperature extremes. Asmaco 2890-SL, Self-Leveling Silicone Joint Sealant is a one-part, self-leveling silicone material that cures to an ultra-low modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. e cured silicone rubber remains Flexible from -30 to 185ºC. Asphaltic paving materials have low tensile strengths. It is important to use an ultra-low modulus material when sealing these substrates to ensure minimal strain is placed on the asphaltic joint face.
- Self-leveling, no tooling required
- Can be extruded from -20 to 120oF
- Unprimed adhesion to Portland cement concrete and asphalt
- Seals irregular surfaces and joint widths
- Movement capability +100% extension and 50% compression
- Ultra-low modulus • Weather and UV resistant