Asmaco GP Silicone Sealant
Product Details :
ASMACO GP is a high-quality single component acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a exible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and oers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes.
- Easy to use one component type.
- Fast curing
- Permanently elastic
- Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
- Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
- Outstanding adhesiveness for many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics, etc.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes, etc
- Application: Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite, and other stone, concrete, brick, and plastics.
- DCL Certificate
Question and Answers
Where we can apply this Asmaco GP Silicone Sealant?
You can apply our Asmaco GP Silicone Sealant to Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite, and other stone, concrete, brick, and plastics.
How Can I get this item in Bulk?
You can order the products online from anywhere in the world, you just need to call +971 56 230 9251 or WhatsApp us https://wa.me/+971562309251 / https://anchorallied.com/public/contact